Quirks are like endearing little friends that, as with any friend, you have an occasional spat with. Such thinking may be quirky in itself, though I do believe, quirks put the color in character. They are comforting, charming, amusing (though sometimes terribly annoying), and even beautiful as art is (think "My Funny Valentine" by Chet Baker). Oh where would we be, who would we be, without our own personal set of quirks?
In fact, I am quite bothered by people who pretend they are perfectly normal. I know they must have quirks and a weird-side, like any other. They’re just hiding it, and I don’t appreciate it. If they perhaps truly have come to believe that they don’t have any quirks, and are not in the least bit odd, then I suppose not very well interested in knowing them.
Anyway, this commentary on quirks, was inspired when I was tagged, by the lovely Raspberry, with what I refer to as the "Quirks" tag, (though it is really unknown facts, as well). I am a little hesitant to participate in tags when they require me to talk directly about myself (I imagine I'll bore my dear readers), versus speaking of ideas, thoughts, and dicussing various other topics. Nonetheless, I've made an exception. Here are 6 quirks/little known facts about me:
1. I dream most of unicorns and wild horses.
2. If I could be any fairytale character, I would want to be Rapunzel, just to have her hair.
3. I have multiple identities. I'm prone to reinvent myself, and can very well loose myself in self-created persona's.
4. I have to sit on the end of a row of chairs. I am terribly bothered when sitting (though not standing or moving) completely surrounded and in the middle of people. Heaven forbid, the middle chair of the middle row. In school I always sat at the end of a row, as well as, at the desk closest to the door.
5. I talk to myself, often in a British or New Zealand accent.
6. I am slightly insane, and I don’t mind that I’ve lost my mind.
Now here are the rules for this tag, and those who I have tagged:
Rules: 1. Link who tagged you; 2. Post the rules; 3. List six quirky or little known facts about yourself; 4. Tag six fellow bloggers.
3. Leese Looks
7. Anyone, and everyone else, please do comment and share with me 6 quirks or unknown facts about yourself. And/or simply rant about quirks, such as quirks of other's that you find either endearing or terribly bothersome!